Pages

Sephora Haul

As I write this post I am eating a macaron I purchased earlier today at Ladurée; any guesses as to where I am? Oui, c'est Paris. I am lucky enough to be traveling around France at the moment and consequently, I am lucky enough to be near a Sephora which let me tell you is a dream. As soon as I saw that Sephora sign on the Champs-Elysées my eyes lit up (as I am sure my friend I am traveling with will tell you) and I (of course) grabbed some Sephora branded goodies that are not readily available in Australia.


Lips 
I went for two neutral shades in the lip department; a Sephora Glossy Lip Pencil in Glossy Beige and a Sephora Rouge Shine in Golden Girl Shimmer. These will be great for everyday wear and are very hydrating on the lips. 

Nails
My nails are looking a bit worse for wear at the moment so a nail polish was a must and I picked up the Sephora Nail Lacquer 5 Day Shine in the shade It-Girl which is a classic dark red. This has a nice, wide brush so should also be really easy to apply! As I will be applying nail polish I will also need to remove it at some stage (or remove the chipped remnants) so I grabbed the Sephora Express Nail Polish Remover which looks a lot like the Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover.

Skincare
As a lover of skincare I couldn't pass this section of the store without grabbing something! As I am traveling I don't have all my usual toners so thought I'd give the Sephora Instant Refreshing Toner a try. It's alcohol and paraben free so I have high hopes for this one. I also grabbed the Sephora CC Eye Cream & Concealer which claims to moisturize and minimize the appearance of dark circles and puffiness which; thanks to jet lag I have plenty of!

Let me know if you've tried any of these products in the comments! Also, is there anything you've been dying to try from Sephora? 

À bientôt! 

29 comments:

  1. What are the Sephora polishes like? All the shades look lovely but I have never tried any!

    nailedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried them out yet - I literally bought it yesterday :) I'll be sure to let you know though xx

      Delete
  2. Oh I hope you have a fantastic time in France! The Sephora goodies are gorgeous! Were they priced affordably?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and here's my blog if you would like to check it out :)

      letsrunawayx.blogspot.com

      Delete
    2. Merci! The prices were okay - I spent £51.50 in total xx

      Delete
  3. Great purchases Jasmine! I really like the shade of the lipstick! Sephora is amazing isn't it? :)

    www.natalielovesbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It has a nice shine to it which I love too. Ahhhh, yes it is - the second I walked in I loved it xx

      Delete
  4. I went to Sephora in Paris! I was so overwhelmed, i left with nothing as i didn't have time to spend hours in there! I regret it now! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I understand why you were overwhelmed though - there is so much choice xx

      Delete
  5. Love the colour of the lip pencil! Jealous that you're in France AND been to Sephora!

    http://temporaryprincess.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Ah, I know I am very lucky xx

      Delete
  6. I love your blog! I will be in Paris is March I'm already working on my sephora wish list! hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Great idea. There are so many fantastic products to try xx

      Delete
  7. I love the glossy crayon can you make a review in the cc eye cream ?

    NovembreBeaute by Natassa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! When I have tried it out for a few days I'll post my thoughts xx

      Delete
  8. I have one sephora matte lipstick but I really like it! I'd love to get more colours :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should look into the matte range - I grabbed a glossy lip stick! They have so much colour choice it is hard to decide though haha xx

      Delete
  9. I'm going to Paris again in July and can't wait to visit Sephora! Last time I was there we didn't have enough time to look around :( Is the sephora nail polish any good?
    xx

    milsbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Hopefully you get the chance to properly check it out. I just applied it and it went on really easily in one coat :) Not too sure on the lasting power though xx

      Delete
  10. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. They are lovely - great for everyday use and really moisturising xx

      Delete
  12. I am really interested in that Sephora CC cream - have you tried it already? How do you like it?

    Eve
    http://lazybluesundays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've given it a go but am yet to fully form an opinion! I'll be sure to post a review soon though xx

      Delete
  13. Those nail polishes are pretty good considering they're so cheap. They always have 3 for 2 offers on them too! There's a Sephora in the town where I live, and it's not good for my bank balance. Oh well... when in France...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, they're such a steal! haha that's my motto too xx

      Delete
  14. Great haul! I absolutely love those macarons, I had them when I was in Sydney and again in Tokyo! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Omg they are so delicious, I'm addicted haha xx

      Delete