Maybelline Baby Skin

The Maybelline Baby Lips are insanely popular so when this product came out there was A LOT of hype... 


The Maybelline Baby Skin has been compared to Benefit's Porefessional as it claims to instantly erase pores. For me, the Porefessional didn't make any difference to the longevity of my foundation so I was a bit sceptical to try this out. The Maybelline offering definitely smooths out your skin before applying foundation but didn't really have a massive effect on my foundation's lasting power. My skin feels slightly greasier with this on due to the silicone base of the product and almost as if my foundation is just going to slide around. It's not all bad though as I find this works best when targeted on spots where foundation doesn't like to stick around rather than all over. 

Overall, this product isn't really one that I love! Have you tried it out? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below. 

5 comments:

  1. I didn't think that this would ever be as good as the Benefit one... I hate how one person can compare it too that and everyone instantly thinks that it's the exact same lol. At least you found a way that you can make it work!

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried this one but Benefit's PoreFessional has been the one I always go back to. I use it mainly to minimize pores and as with making my foundation last longer, I don't think it makes a huge difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just don't think I'd like this -I do like Benefit Porefessional but even that really isn't a wonder product, this just sounds like a cheaper, less good version x x
    Would love if you'd take a little look at my blog, follow on bloglovin if you like it and I'll follow back! xoxo
    The perks of being a hipster

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never tried it but I've tried the Porefessional and it definitely made my skin feel greasy underneath!

    Ellie xx | http://theleobeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never tired it. Don't really plan on it. In fact, I didn't even realise that they've realised this product until this post. Thanks for sharing!

    Ty's Blog of Epiphanies

    ReplyDelete