Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush

After a week off from blogging (thanks university) I am back and ready to waffle about my latest obsession, the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Dim Infusion. 


Sigh. Just looking at the picture of it reminds me of how fantastic this blush is and just why I have been reaching for it nearly every day. Dim Infusion is a subdued coral blush fused with Dim Light to add warmth as Hourglass describe and that is pretty spot on! This will last all day on your cheeks and it is so easy to apply leaving a natural flush on the cheeks.  

All of the shades in this collection are beautiful and I spent quite a while swatching away in Mecca Cosmetica before snapping up dim infusion! Have you tried these blushes? Let me know in the comments below. 

6 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I want it so bad! :)
    xx
    Kenzie | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lot's of beauty bloggers don't like these blushes! I'm glad to see a different view of them! I haven't tried them myself, there's not Mecca stores near me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hourglass produced some really gorgeous products!!

    LilynotLouise | Beauty and Food

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this blush! Its so beautiful! I have Luminous Flush and I've been using it so much

    http://www.mercuteify.com/

    ReplyDelete