The May Beauty Lust List

I know it's been a while (sorry!) but today I present to you the products that I currently have my eyes set on.


Louise Young Super Foundation Brush
I've always been a buffing brush kind of girl when it comes to applying foundation but after hearing rave reviews about this blush I am keen to give it a whirl.

Aesop Parsley Seed Antioxidant Hydrator
In the never ending search for the perfect daily moisturiser I came across this lovely little product. After trying out a sample it seem right up my alley. 

The Body Shop Honey Bronzer
I am very loyal to my NARS Laguna bronzer but it can't hurt to add another bronzer to the collection right?

The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Oil
I love a good cleansing oil and this one is meant to be great so how can I not give it a go? 

Have you tried any of these products? What's on your current lust list? Let me know in the comments below. 

5 comments:

  1. I just got the cleansing oil and it's amazing! Removes makeup so easily, even things like my They're Real mascara :)

    www.livinglifeindocs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to try the body shop cleansing oil, hearing so many people rave about it. The Aesop product sounds like something right up my alley too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hun!

    Great post! I'm trying to be really good & save for a camera so am shopping my stash - I'd really like 2 of the Urban Decay Naked Flushed palettes to complete the set! ;-)

    I love your blog & have nominated you for a Liebster award! You can check out my post & questions here - http://whentaniatalks.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/liebster-nomination-from-life-of-fab.html Looking forward to reading your answers! Xx

    http://www.whentaniatalks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am obsessed with bodyshop, such a great brand!
    Nikki
    grungeoctober.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete